Private Client Solicitor / Cilex Qualified
Vacancy - Private Client Solicitor / Charted Legal Executive
Flexible working following probationary period
Part-time or full-time
Job Title: Private Client Solicitor/ CILEX - Mixed caseload
Minimum 1 Year Experience
Head of Private Client Department
Are you an experienced and passionate Private Client Solicitor/ Chartered Legal Executive (CILEX) who is seeking a new opportunity we are looking to appoint an experienced Private Client Solicitor/ CILEX to deal with Wills, Trusts, Probate, Estate Planning, Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection matters.
To be successful in this role:
• you possess a minimum of 1 Years PQE
• working towards STEP qualification an advantage.
• As Private Client Solicitor you will manage your own caseload,
• advising high net worth clients on a range of Private Client issues including
o powers of attorney.
We are seeking a Private Client Solicitor who is looking for a hands-on role with great support and career prospects in this niche area. You will have experience and technical knowledge of will drafting, estate planning and trust estate administration and experience of drafting complex documents.
The firm can offer a competitive salary, excellent quality work and a strong support structure.
Additionally you will be able to demonstrate a high degree of technical knowledge and be enthusiastic about attending networking events and conferences.
• Self motivated and able to organise own work with minimum supervision.
• Copes effectively in demanding circumstances.
• Good time management, adopting a flexible approach to work.
• Demonstrates persistence and commitment to completing tasks and objectives.
• Delivers work output to the required standard, meeting required billing targets.
• Pays attention to detail and quality of work.
• Demonstrates a commitment to improving working practices and supports company plans and policies.
Working with People
• Ability to build and maintain working relationships with others and is seen as ‘approachable’.
• Operates effectively as part of a team.
• Willing to offer help to all colleagues to ensure the success of the firm.
• Demonstrates sound judgment and good decision making when dealing with problems.
• Able to identify a problem arising and can develop a solution or take the correct course of action.
• Knows when to seek guidance or further input from others before taking action.
• Checks that information is accurate and complete.
• Looks for new solutions to problems as well as tried and tested methods.
• Able to express oneself both orally and in writing in a clear and constructive way.
• Willing to ask questions, listen to others’ views and accept advice.
• Willing to contribute ideas and seek improvements.
• Polite and courteous both by telephone and face to face.
• Minimum 1 year Qualified Solicitor Private Client / Charted Legal Executive
• Practical experience of working in a legal office environment post qualification.
Please apply with covering letter and your CV to:
Bailhache Solicitors - Recruitment
2 Church Square Taunton TA1 1SA