View of Bailhache building exterior


We deal regularly with business clients who operate licensed premises selling alcohol for consumption either on or off the premises. Whether you currently run licensed premises or looking to buy or sell licensed premises we can advise and assist on the following:-

• Obtaining a new licence
• Obtaining your personal licence
• Transferring licensed premises
• Negotiating conditions on the licence
• Appointing a designated premises supervisor (DPS)