Financial Settlement following Family Breakdown
The latest outcome following family breakdown are usually those that can be agreed between the parties, rather than those imposed by a court. They should always be based upon full knowledge of each persons present financial position, what their needs are now and might be in the future and how those needs can be met fairly from the available resources.
We will advise you and assist you in:-
- Obtaining full disclosure
- Negotiating directly with the other party or their solicitors
- If appropriate, referring you to and advising you during mediation
- If necessary representing you through court proceedings
- Implementing the terms of any order made or agreed